Rockwood City Hall: 32409 Fort Road Rockwood, MI 48173 | Phone: (734) 379-9496


Report Wayne County Road Hazzard

Wayne County now accepts the reporting of road hazzards / potholes online.  Below is the list of Roads that are maintained by the Wayne County Road Commission.

  • Huron River Dr.
  • Fort St.
  • I-75
  • Streicher Rd.
  • Woodruff Rd.


Click here to report a hazzard / pothole.

--Originally posted on: Thursday, February 13, 2014


Public Notices

Rockwood Police Medication Disposal
The Police Lobby is open 24/7 and has a secure drug box for convenient disposal of unwanted, expired, and unused medications.  ... Read More
Safe Digging is No Accident Call 811
Call 811 before you dig.  ... Read More
Vacant Property Registration and Resale Inspections
As of March 1, 2011, The City of Rockwood is now requiring Vacant Property Registration and Resale Inspections for Residential Properties. Please contact the Building Department... ... Read More

Upcoming Events

There are no events planned for this week...

View Calendar...